This is a great casual outfit that serves as an excellent example of neutral colors at work. The denim shirt-jacket provides some extra pocket space for those small weekend adventures while simultaneously facilitating a lightweight layer to keep you comfortable in the beginning Spring months. The ballcap, shades, sneakers, and versatile timepiece tie everything together, here.
Wear this on your casual Sunday adventures where you have a bit of walking around to do.
What I'm Wearing
- Shades: Persol Steve McQueen
- Shirt-Jacket: John Henric
- Button-up Shirt: Zara
- Pants: Khaki Luxe Comfort Drawstring Suit Pants
- Sneakers: New Republic Kurt
- Timepiece: Seiko (similar)