We focus more on layering here, with a look that sits below business casual. I have a white oxford cloth button-down (OCBD) which is more informal than a dress shirt, layered with a navy blue v-neck sweater. The gray dress pants have been swapped for stone chinos, and the penny loafers are exchanged for white leather sneakers.
This is a perfect outfit for a date or setting where you want to look dapper without looking "extra."
What I'm Wearing
- Flat Cap: Ted Baker London (similar)
- Oxford Shirt: Bonobos
- Unconstructed Navy Blazer: Bonobos
- V-Neck Sweater: Bloomingdales
- Stone Chinos: Bonobos
- Timepiece: Orient Bambino Automatic
- Sneakers: Oliver Cabell Low 1