Certainly edgy (perhaps more for some than others), but if you live in a coastal city or urban area, an outfit like this will gain you compliments. The lighter wash of the denim jacket lessens the contrasting effect when paired with the white slim-cut jeans and sneakers. The addition of the sage green henley is an excellent example of what I find to be an intentional choice in that it is a lighter and more subdued variation of green. Green and blue typically look excellent together as they are analogous colors (if you aren't sure what that is, see my intro to Color Theory article here). The fedora and shades tie it together nicely as a Spring gettup.
What I'm Wearing
- Fedora Hat: Goorin Bros. (similar)
- Shades: Persol Steve McQueen
- Denim Trucker Jacket: Levi's
- Jeans: H&M Skinny (be careful with this depending on your build)
- Sneakers: New Republic Kurt
- Timepiece: Vincero (similar)