This look is almost as classic as it gets. A knit blue OCBD with a lovely bit of texture pairs well with the hopsack of the blazer, some classic khaki chinos, and a pair of cap-toe boots in a walnut color. This is a more "casual" business casual ensemble that is as stylish now as it was decades ago (and will be decades later). Simple, handsome, and timeless.
What I'm Wearing
- Knit Oxford Shirt: Bonobos
- Unconstructed Navy Blazer: Bonobos
- Chinos: Bonobos
- Belt: Thursday Boot Company
- Timepiece: CITIZEN Eco-Drive
- Cap Toe Boots: Thursday Cadet