A monochromatic look (Aside from the white trainers with the gum sole), this is a comfortable and stylish way to dress well when there is a light breeze in the air for this crisper Spring or early Fall months. This look is also great for dates or running errands, and for lower contrast men with notably cooler skin undertones, this look will be most flattering, provided each clothing article fits you well.
What I'm Wearing
- Harrington Jacket: Peter Manning NYC
- Denim Button-Up Shirt: Express
- Blue Jeans: Levi's 511 Slim
- Timepiece: Seiko (similar)
- Sneakers: Beckett Simonon